Safety and Security
- Report any dangerous conditions to the Field Marshall, onsite security, or MHOSC staff
- User groups are asked to bring their own team/sports first aid kits and ice packs. A volunteer may be on hand to support in the first aid tent and perform basic first aid activities during tournaments, but each team is ultimately responsible for safety and first aid.
- No children allowed in conference rooms, under the bleachers, in buildings or enclosures, or referee trailers
- Climbing fences shall be deemed trespassing and vandalism – Field Marshalls will have control of gates to retrieve balls
- Keep children off goals, fences and other gear – failure to monitor children will result in removal from the site and possible future prohibition from the MHOSC.
- It is prohibited for any person to engage in boisterous, threatening, abusive, insulting, indecent or profane language or to engage in any disorderly conduct or behavior leading to a breach of the public peace and enjoyment of the facility. The General Manager and/or Event Tournament Host reserve the right to remove, or have removed, any person(s) due to abusive conduct or non-cooperative attitude.
Facility Access and Field Use
- MHOSC staff or keys will be required to enter the facilities. These arrangements will be made when your are permitted. There is a refundable $50 deposit for keys.
- Your use of the facility is limited to fields and facilities defined in your permit.
- The General Manager reserves the right to assign fields for all events and/or to assign non-contracted fields to other groups to ensure the full usage of the facility.
- The Event Host shall determine which side and boundaries for team, coaches, referees and parent/spectators shall be enforced.
- PLEASE RESPECT FIELD CLOSURES & GROUND UNDER REPAIR SIGNS
- When the gates on any fields are locked, the MHOSC or that subsection of the MHOSC shall be considered closed. Any use of the MHOSC when the gates are locked is considered trespassing in accordance with the City's ordinances.
- No entry onto playing fields by persons not authorized. This includes cutting across and warming up on closed fields. In order to maintain the highest standard for play, fields must be given time to recover. This policy will be strictly enforced and your cooperation is appreciated Use of closed fields can result in a team or organization's removal from the MHOSC and may jeopardize future reservations.
- DO NOT MOVE EQUIPMENT UNLESS AUTHORIZED BY MHOSC
DO NOT MOVE GOALS ESPECIALLY!!! EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING, THIS ACTION WILL RESULT IN BANISHMENT.
- To ensure the longevity and integrity of the fields, please no alterations. No additional field chalking or marking of any kind to the fields without specific written permission from the MHOSC staff. Please use cones instead.
- STAY OFF WET OR FROST COVERED FIELDS The decision to close field shall be based upon field conditions, weather forecasts, and safety concerns. When fields are frosted, nobody is permitted on the fields until the MHOSC reopens the grass.
- The General Manager reserves the right to cancel an event at any time due to inclement weather or any other condition deemed detrimental to the facility. The General Manager also reserves the right to postpone the start time for any games due to frost or dangerous conditions.
Prohibited Items in the Facility
Prohibited Items on the Turf Fields
- In addition to the Center’s list of prohibited items above, the following items are further prohibited on the Turf Fields and bleacher areas due to the special nature of these facilities.
Only water allowed on turf fields – no Gatorade or halftime snacks on the turf.
- Food & beverage items are allowed in spectator seating areas only
- Gum, sunflower seeds, peanuts or other micro debris food waste generators are strictly prohibited.
- Tobacco chewing or spitting is NOT allowed and is strictly prohibited.
- No Glass containers or breakable ceramics of any kind.
- No Metal Cleats
- No Awnings, Tents, or shade structures unless authorized by site manager
- Only Players, Coaches, managers, Referees, or official personnel including host directors or marshals shall be allowed onto the Turf Field
SHERIFF AND CITY POLICE AND OTHER CERTIFIED PEACE OFFICERS SHALL HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO WARN, EVICT, ARREST AND CITE ANY PERSON TRESPASSING OR VIOLATING CITY ORDINANCES OR DISTURBING THE PEACE.